Asensio Not Interested To Move to PSG
Real Madrid midfielder Marco Asensio admitted he was not interested in moving to French giants Paris Saint Germain Sbobet Indonesia.
The 21-year-old underwent a brilliant start with Los Blancos, with four goals from six games. It makes him regarded as one of the most shining talents in the era of modern football.
He is reportedly a transfer target from PSG, but the former Mallorca player admitted he was not interested in moving to Paris.
“I do not know how much it deserves to be me, maybe in accordance with the release clause I have in my contract,” the Spaniard told reporters.
“Can I go to PSG? No, I do not think so. I feel very happy here. “
President of Barcelona Give Last Message to Verratti
Barcelona reportedly has failed to get Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) midfielder, Marco Verratti. Even so, this is the latest media claim and Verratti’s final statement Agen Sbobet Terpercaya.
In fact, Barcelona has not lost hope to pursue Verratti. As reported by the sport, President of Barcelona, Josep Maria Bartomeu to intervene to realize the transfer Veratti.
The Barcelona president gave an important message to players who staying digadang have a combined skill between Xavi and Iniesta it. Indeed, in his last statement, Verratti apologized to the act of his agent who called the owner of PSG had jailed his client.
Even so, the Italian midfielder like that has not lost hope to move. Barcelona also make sure it will still provide support.
“We will wait until August 31,” Bartomeu said to Verratti.
Not only sport, the usual media opposite Barcelona, Marca also preach if the hunt against Verratti has not been over. Although Verratti has returned to practice with PSG, but the possibility of moving has not been over.
The surprise of PSG?
French media, L’Equipe even reported that PSG will eventually be willing to release Verratti. This is done in order to maintain the harmony of the PSG dressing room.
Rumor Verratti however has made the atmosphere in PSG a little disturbed. Therefore, PSG finally surrendered to Barcelona.
PSG is rumored to be ready to release Verratti with a transfer between 70 to 100 million euros. *
Barcelona defender welcomes Messi’s decision
Barcelona star Lionel Messi has decided to extend the contract until 2021. Messi’s decision is of course welcomed positive team-mates.
Gerard Pique, for example. In addition to welcoming the decision of Messi, he hoped, La Pulga can be longer uniformed El Barca.
Discussion of new contract Messi had a way in place. The captain of the Argentina national team continues to delay adding to the duration of his work with the Blaugrana, which expires on 30 June 2018.
The situation is trying to be utilized by Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain to marry Lionel Messi. In fact, City and PSG are ready to provide exorbitant salaries to Messi.
However, the 30-year-old chose to stay with Barcelona. Lionel Messi will be in uniform Los Cules until 30 June 2021.
“In my opinion, being able to play with Messi is the best experience ever,” Pique said.
“Can work with Messi for years, and now will be 10 years, it’s great if he can last longer with Barcelona,” continued the Spanish national team defender.
With this new contract, Lionel Messi reportedly received a fee of 500 thousand pounds (Rp 8.49 billion) per week. However, the number is still less than Carlos Tevez who earned 615 thousand pounds (Rp 10 billion) per week from Shanghai Shenhua.
Atletico Madrid Extend Contract Fernando Torres
Atletico Madrid extend Fernando Torres contract for one year, ie for the 2017-2018 season Judi Online Terpercaya.
The 33-year-old attacker returned to his childhood club in 2015. Previously, he had adventures to Liverpool, Chelsea, and AC Milan.
In the last season or 2016-2017, Torres appeared 45 times in all competitions and contributed 10 goals and seven assists for Atletico Madrid.
Under the tutelage of Diego Simeone, Torres mostly serves as a back-up for strikers Antoine Griezmann and Kevin Gameiro.
However, he will provide the depth of the squad for Simeone, especially with the transfer ban for Atletico until January 2018.
Related contract extension, Torres admitted very happy.
“I am very happy to be able to stay with Atletico for another year,” Torres said in a brief statement on the club’s official website.
Previously, Atletico target can recruit Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette. However, the penalty of the transfer ban becomes an obstacle to the process.
Latest, Lacazette also has officially joined the English club, Arsenal.